Website Abacus Consulting
About the job
Abacus Consulting is looking for a NetSuite Functional Consultant for our Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi offices. As a Consultant, you will be part of the Mid Market Enterprise division of Abacus.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about building quality solutions working directly with clients to document business requirements and translate them into specific ERP functionality. Experienced in collaborating with cross-functional team members and developing effective solutions.
- Implement and configure Oracle NetSuite for clients.
- Assist the realization of business benefits for clients
- Train end-users in specific modules of ERP applications
- Provide post-sales support as needed.
- Collect requirements, analyze businesses and execute process workshops.
- Develop and execute test plans and test software configurations
- Identify, develop and integrate NetSuite solution to meet predefined requirements interacting with clients, sales, and technical consultants.
- Prepare necessary project documentation associated with an implementation like manuals, customer query data, issue logs, and their resolution.
- Identify and develop business processes and demonstrate good reports.
- Develop and enforce collaborative working relationships with customers.
- Lead process reviews and application configuration discussions with clients.
- Customer business advisory
- Communicate directly with customers to gather requirements, understand issues, present solutions, and demo products to end customers
- Bachelor of Accounting or Business administration
- 3 years of experience in Oracle NetSuite
- Fluency in English is a Must
- Good Understanding of Business scenarios and processes.
- Knowledge of various industries such as retail, manufacturing, Human resources etc.
- Should be able to perform critical activities individually.
- Experience with Finance, Manufacturing or Supply chain.
- Excellent command in in Excel (e.g. V-lookups, pivot tables, etc.) and Visio
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Should be updated on new technologies to help understand and develop new products and recommend the same to the management.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.