About the job
By sending your application, you understand that your data will be stored in our recruitment database. Your data will be held and used by 5CA primarily for the purposes of considering your application and your suitability for employment with us and will generally be kept for one year, unless we need to keep your data longer.
We love geeking out and gaming as much as you do. Join 5CA and help us continue building on the principle of Gamers Helping Gamers: connect with your fellow geeky agents, work comfortably from your own home, and discover what it is like to provide support for some of the most popular games in the world.
What will I do?
As a player support agent, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling customer support (e-mail and live chat – no phone calls) by doing things like
- Help players with account issues (compromised accounts, updates, etc.)
- Resolve issues regarding refunds, purchases not going through, etc.
- Assist players resolve technical problems with the game
- Answer gameplay inquiries and helping sort out gameplay issues
- Check updates & newly released content for the game you’re supporting
- Take assigned training modules to help you improve even further in your job
- Attend your weekly meeting with a team of 10-15 fellow agents and your manager
In short, you will be responsible for helping players of this popular video game resolve their issues and continue enjoying the game that they love.
And don’t worry – You will start your first week(s) at 5CA going through training with your fellow new agents, to make sure you are prepared for the challenges ahead. And, of course, you will be paid as if you were already working, during your training.
Working from home
Working from home is an adventure that you will love taking part in. Whether you just don’t like sitting in an office 8 hours a day, dislike the commute, or you just want to spend more time at home – Working remotely is the perfect way to work in our current, digital world.
- You speak Russian at a near native level.
- You speak English at an advanced level.
- You are available to work full-time and in a fixed schedule
- You have in-depth knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games
- You own a PS4, Xbox One, or a modern gaming PC/laptop
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace, located within your own residence
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus
- An internet speed minimum of 2,0 Mb/s download and 1,0 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 10 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- A Core i5 processor (2,8 GHz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- An Nvidia GTX 660 Graphics card or better/ similar.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 6.0 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients.
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities.
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world.
- No time wasted commuting between home and work.
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues.
We are a remote-first CX company working with passionate agents worldwide. Founded in 1998, we represent some of the biggest names in gaming and tech and level up their customer and player experience.
Our community is full of digital natives and gamers that troubleshoot with care for the brands they love, from home, in their languages. We work with people from all cultures and backgrounds and champion diversity and inclusion in all we do.
You have the right to withdraw your consent and request deletion of your personal data at any time. In that case, all processing operations that were based on your consent and took place before the withdrawal of consent remain valid.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.