About the job
By sending your application, you understand that your data will be stored in our recruitment database. Your data will be held and used by 5CA primarily for the purposes of considering your application and your suitability for employment with us and will generally be kept for one year, unless we need to keep your data longer.
As a Customer Support Agent at 5CA, you’ll provide customer service for multinational Consumer electronics and E-commerce companies as part of a large international team. You’ll be on the front line talking to customers via email, live chat, social media, and phone. You’ll be responsible for calmly troubleshooting their issues and helping them out when they need it the most. You’ll also undergo assisted training to help you develop and improve your skills to provide the best customer support for our clients and their customers.
- You speak German and English at an advanced level
- You are interested in E-commerce, consumer electronics, and customer satisfaction
- You are always open to working with new technologies and products
- You are a fast learner, take the initiative and excel at troubleshooting
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace located within your residence
- (Optional) Experience in a Customer service environment is a plus.
- A minimum internet speed of 4 Mb/s download and 1.5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM
- A 64-bit version of Windows 10 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An Intel Core i3-4000M 2.40 GHz, or better/similar.
- An Intel HD 4000 Graphics card or better/ similar.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 6.0 or newer
- Apple iOS 13.0 or newer
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients
- A casual, international diverse environment with people from 40+ nationalities
- The flexibility to work 100 % remotely.
- No wasted commute time
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues
We are a remote-first CX company working with passionate agents worldwide. Founded in 1998, we represent some of the biggest names in gaming and tech and level up their customer and player experience.
Our community is full of digital natives and gamers that troubleshoot with care for the brands they love, from home, in their languages. We work with people from all cultures and backgrounds and champion diversity and inclusion in all we do.
You have the right to withdraw your consent and request deletion of your personal data at any time. In that case, all processing operations that were based on your consent and took place before the withdrawal of consent remain valid.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.